Serves 4 to 6
1 pound spaghetti
1 clove garlic, minced
6 small carrots, ends trimmed
1 4-oz package cherry tomatoes
1 orange bell pepper, julienned
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon lavender
1 cup baby chard
Salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
|1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta per instructions.
2. In a large deep skillet, warm olive oil over medium-high heat;
3. Cook carrots for about 7 minutes or until just tender, add tomatoes,
garlic, bell pepper and cook for another minute.
4. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and lavender to pan, tossing with vegetables.
5. Add pasta to vegetable-lavender mixture and toss.
6. Top with chard, lightly toss. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.