Cashmere White & Volunteers of America
Cline Cashmere - the wine that gives back - is proud to sponsor Volunteers of America
which supports memory care for seniors and "It's Never 2 Late" (iN2L) technology.
• VOA administers a diverse number of services for people in need, including low-income seniors, families and children, veterans, the homeless, those with intellectual disabilities, the incarcerated, and people recovering from substance abuse.
• Cline Cellars proudly supports the VOA’s efforts in the area of memory care for seniors and the “It’s Never 2 Late” (iN2L) technology.
• iN2L technology provides customized, state-of-the-art computer systems for nursing homes, assisted and independent living communities, memory care settings and adult day programs.
• iN2L technology addresses the need for individualized, accessible engagement that enhances cognitive function, memory, and quality of life.
• Fred and Nancy Cline are profoundly moved by the work of the Volunteers of America and the ‘It’s Never 2 Late’ program (iN2L) which assists those who are struggling with the effects of memory loss and dementia.
• Fred and Nancy Cline are very impressed with the balance between compassion and technology that the iN2L program demonstrates, and pleased and proud to donate to this worthy and important cause. They hope others will be moved to do the same.
• Family is the most important thing to the Clines, and families can be devastated by the effects of memory loss and dementia. The iN2L program helps alleviate at least some of the suffering and gives patients part of their lives and dignity back. It’s not a cure, but it’s a great start, and Cline Cellars is proud to support it.
Cline Cashmere & VOA Partnership
• Cline will donate $25,000 a year to VOA.
• While Cline Cashmere is symbolic of our support for those affected by memory care, the $25,000 donation is made independent of wine sales.
• Cline supports the iN2L programs and technology.
About Cline Cashmere
• Blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Muscat Canelli and Viognier.
• Named “Cashmere” for its smooth structure and mouth-feel.
• Support for the VOA iN2L program began in 2013.
Visit the Volunteers of America Website
Purchase Cashmere White