1. In a large mixing bowl add the water, yeast and olive oil.
2. Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
3. Add the flour and salt, mix into a homogenous ball.
4. Cover the mixture with a damp towel and let stand for 20 minutes.
6. Place on a floured tray and cover with plastic wrap.
7. Let it sit at room temperature for 4 hours or more.
1. Trim the beet greens from the beets and wrap the beet in tinfoil.
2. Place in a baking dish and bake at 450 degrees for about an hour, or until tender.
3. Let cool.
4. Remove tinfoil, peel and slice beets paper thin.
Shaping & Baking Pizza
1. Heat the baking sheet on your oven's highest temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Line the backside of a sheetpan with a layer of parchment paper.
3. Tap the dough center to deflate it then flatten it by pressing it down with your fingers.
4. Grab it along the edges and turn it like you would a steering wheel.
5. Grab the very edge so it is not paper thin in the middle nor very thick at the edge.
6. Give the dough a final stretch with the back of your hands to correct the shape.
7. Set the unbaked crust on the parchment paper.
8. Top with a thin layer of olive oil.
9. Quickly, open the oven, pull the rack out partway, and slide the pizza with the parchment onto the already hot pan or pizza-stone in the oven. Push it back and close the door.
10. After 5 minutes, add the beets and blue cheese.
11. Bake it for another 2 minutes.
12. Top with chopped arugula and enjoy!